Sunday, October 25, 2009

Read A Thon Wrap Up

Hello. I have finally emerged from my bed! :) As per my last post, I was going to take a nap and then finish out the night reading. I woke back up around 2 AM and read Dr. Seuss and some of the blogs I am following. I must have fallen asleep again because I woke up at 5:30 AM. oops

So. I made a quick trip to the potty and went back to bed. I didn't read as much as I had hoped but I did enjoy what I did read. AND I plan to do it again in April! I also plan to do better book reviews later this week.

Thank you for all the cheering and support! HUGS!

Now, I have to fix lunch for Son and then rest my eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing. I've never heard of such a read-a-thon...must be an intesting mix a reading a dreaming :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds