Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dad's testing

Dad goes at on Thursday at SIX IN THE MORNING for his Cardiac Cath.  Since the hospital is about 45 minutes away, they will be leaving at 5.  Dad likes to be early for his appointments.

I will be going over once I put Son on the bus.  My wonderful friend and neighbor, Denise asked me what time I was dropping Son off that morning so she could put our boys on the bus.  Now I know what a scarific this would be for her since she is not a morning person.  Love you Denise! 

But, I would have to get Son up at like 4 in the morning and I just don't see good things coming from that.  Not only would that be a HUGE change in schedule for him but that would make him extremely tired and that is not good for him. Or his teachers at school.

Son will be getting off the bus at your house though so don't forget to send a note!

So.  Dad and Stepmom and our other neighbor, Kathy will be going to the hospital early.  I will be following later in the morning.  I figure I should get there just in time for the Dr to come out and tell us what the plan is.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, thank you for stopping by "Chuckles", new faces are always nice to see! Good luck to your Dad with his surgery on Thursday, I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like and adventure. I'm with Brian you are in prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart cath came out safely. My sister was plagued with blood clots because they didn't apply pressure to the wound for the required 10 minutes AFTER the procedure. SO MAKE SURE THEY DO IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am NOT a morning person but I would TOTALLY get up for you....you know that!

    And yes, I do need to remember to send a note, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please let us know how the test went.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He should be fine. My step dad has had numerous caths for his heart. He has had angioplasty and veins cleaned out and he acts like it is nothing to get done. Hopefully they will not find too serious a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My prayers are with you and your dad, the doctor and nurses who are caring for him and your son who is probably confused about this whole thing. Hugs, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds