Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Reaching out for Ideas

Okay, my blogging buddies!  I need ideas!  And ya'll are great for ideas! I know you'll come through for me!

My agency has a program where we see kids between the ages of 10 and 16 for 7 weeks.  Once they complete the 7 weeks, we hold a "Celebrate You" party for them where they are given snacks and drinks.  I am writing a grant to ask for an increase in the amount of funding we receive so that we can give graduation gifts to the kids as well.  There is no dollar limit set as yet for the gifts, but the bosses would like to see something that could be considered "life skills" worthy for the kids.  The kids are from our poorest area that we serve for our prevention efforts.

What I need from you, my wonderful Bloggy Buddies is ideas for gifts.  Brian, I'm guessing this might be right up your alley!  :-)

Any ideas are welcome, even if you are just suggesting search words!  I've googled everything I can think of.  Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. Kindles - it gives them easy access to books and cheap books to build literacy...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds