Thursday, March 6, 2014

All Settled In

I think I'm all settled into the new place.  Everything is unpacked, pictures and curtains are hung.  I've had a dinner party!  Jakes comes over every weekend.

I LOVE it there.

This weekend I finally got a washer and dryer for the place.  This should be the last of what I NEEDED.  I still want to get a grill and patio table for outside.

They are HERE!!  So excited!

All in place and works great!

So if you hear of a good sale on a grill and patio table, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are coming along and getting settled...a grill is essential....esp with spring coming...after tonights snow storm...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we finally bought a new washer and dryer last spring (hello anniversary present lol) I was so excited. We'd always just used whatever machines were left by the people we bought the house from. I get totally geeked out when I do laundry :)

    It's 57 here today. I'll think spring thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds