Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Garden

I've started a garden!  Of course, I had to move the garden into the kitchen the past couple of nights, thanks to Mother Nature.  Can someone get her a Prozac or something, please?


So I have planted Peas, Green Beans, Cilantro, Basil, and Oregano.  When the time is right, I will be getting some tomatoes and peppers.  All of these are going to be in pots on my deck.

My herb Garden from last year.  I'm getting a lot of "volunteers" this year
My peas, green beans, and new herbs freshly planted
the peas are growing nicely

The green beans and herbs sitting on my washer because Mother Nature
insists on keeping us COLD and SNOWY.


Have you seen pallet gardening?


I am going to get me some pallets and plant more stuff!  I have a perfect place for two pallets at the bottom of the steps leading to my apartment.  Fresh spinach, lettuce and other yummy stuff!

3 comments:

  1. oo i like the idea of pallet gardening....might make it easier to keep away from deer too....hmmmm...might have to try that this weekend if i can get some from a loading dock...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO like that idea of pallet gardening ~ I know just the spot where I am going to try it ! Thanks for the help :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to garden Amy! Just love it! We have had snow so mine will wait another three weeks or so...we plant AFTER Mother's Day here. I hope you have LOTS of goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds