Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Leaf

I have been a total slacker lately. Yes, I can make excuses all day long, vacation, being sick, the list can go on for DAYS.

I am back from vacation, school is back in session, and I am getting better. Its time to get my butt back on the bike or start some form of exercise. Its time to start cooking regular meals, doing homework and school work, and eating right.

Starting tomorrow, all these things will start happening. I will exercise in someway, I will make plans for regular meals in this house, and will make sure that his school work is done and signed.

This is the plan at least until the next crisis comes up that changes the schedule! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I left a comment and it didnt save it. Anyway, I said that I KNOW you can do it....and everything will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds