Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reading

I love to read. If I didn't have to work, I would spend my days reading. I will read almost genre. Right now I am reading a smut book that will take about 2 days to finish. Next on deck will be Dan Brown's newest release, The Lost Symbol. I have read quite a few of his novels and loved each one.

Today, Son had his second soccer game which they won. He was so excited and did very well. His father brought him to the game because it was his weekend with Son. He and the latest girlfriend stood by a fence farthest from the field and didn't show an interest in the game. Meanwhile, I am in the stands with the other mothers from the team, yelling and cheering our boys on. When the game was over, Son grabbed his bag from his father and I brought him home.

We are waiting for the neighbors to bring back dinner and watching the ships go by. Over all, a pretty nice weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new books! Yay for winning the soccer game!

    Oh...I keep forgetting to ask you if you read The Poisonwood Bible yet??

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds