Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Beach

I was hoping to take a quick walk on the beach this morning in the snow.  Here is what I found........


Where's the beach?


The River.


This is a Humming Bird that lights up.  Surprisingly, it still lights!

I am not sure how much I will be around.  I just don't feel like blogging.  I just want to crawl into a warm, dark place and hibernate the winter away.  I also have some stuff going on that has me quite worried but need to keep close for now.  I'm pretty depressed, actually.  Once that gets resolved (or spring comes), I will be back and happy!

4 comments:

  1. i hope the sun shines into your world, filling it with warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come visit me....I dont have ice and I will cheer you up. I promise <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by Just Because My Pickle Talks...I hope that you are able to come out of you slump. Wow. I've never seen ice on a beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you can tell Denise this is one of the reasons we moved away. As for your slump, I have been in one this week too. I turned the big 6-0 this week and it is the first time that any of my birthdays hit me hard and made me feel so bad. I am better now and I don't know what is going on in your life right now but I do know that you are a very strong person and you will overcome whatever it is that is going on in your life. You can always call me if you ever need to talk. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds