Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dad Results

I am still at the hospital waiting for them to release dad.  Just wanted to post a quick update for everyone.

Dad is still in heart failure.  Dad has 2 leaky valves, the mitral and the aortic.  Until / if the heart muscle gets stronger then they will address the valves.

I typed what the Dr said while he was talking with us so I have more detailts but we have to get back to him.  We left for lunch since he was having lunch.

More later!  Thank you to everyone for your good thoughts and prayers!

Amy

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the visit and the follow. I will catch up on your blog soon. I'm also sending up prayers for your Father's recovery. I know how devastating this can be. I'm off to follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way for your Dad and you, Amy.

    Marvin D Wilson

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds