Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Awards!

Alice from Alice in Wonderland gave me an award!  A Happy Award!  Oh Happy Dance!  Thank you So much Alice!  You have made me so Happy!


Of course there are rules with this award.  I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy.  So here goes:

My Happy List:
1. Family and Friends
2. My Son
3. Backrubs
4. Warm, sunny days
5. Chocolate
6. Bike rides
7. Sunsets
8. Snuggling
9. Baking
10. Wine

I like all my followers and it is so hard to pick and chose among you.  So, since you all make me happy, here is your award!  You all can share it!

Thanks again, Alice!

5 comments:

  1. I love this award!!! And I made #1 on your list. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are about 4 of those things on your list that I also love. I won't tell you which ones though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oh goody, goody! Thanks and congrats," said The Old Silly with glee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I chose you as one of my ten to give this award too because I love your writing!
    As simple as that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a happy happy list!

    congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds