Monday, June 14, 2010

Jaxon

Its hard for me to believe but Jaxon is 6 months old!  He is such a joy to have with us and I am so happy Son picked him!
His first night home with us. Poor baby was SO scared!


What a cutie!


You've grown quickly and keep us entertained.

So industrious. 
 No sooner do we fill in your holes, you dig them back out.


Although, I will admit you are pretty good at cleaning up your toys.


And making room for yourself!


The grandparents are pretty taken with you too.  When you are not being slipped treats from G-pop's pockets, we are coming outside to piles of toys on the doorstep from G-mom.


Yum!


You have managed to capture all our hearts.

Photo credit:  Son took this last photo and I think its my favorite of ALL the Jaxon photos.
Great Job Son!

2 comments:

  1. It has been wonderful to watch Jaxton growing up.....and I loved your bike ride yesterday! It really made me smile as you "showed" us around!
    It's beautiful where you live.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha. fabulous pics...he seems quite the character...we have been thinking of getting a pup for the boys...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds