Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm SO Spoiled! And It's the Only Way to BE!

I randomly told you about painting my neighbors upstairs, with the HIGH ceilings and the crazy angles and such.  Any painting jobs we do, Neicy and I split everything 50/50, from the work to the clean up and the pay.  Well, this job made me enough extra dough to treat myself to this:


And I am LOVING it!  I mean, I like my electronic gadgets and all but this one takes the cake!  There is one problem and that is that I can't create a blog with it.  Blogger needs to make an app for that.  I can read and comment on everyone's posts.  I just can't create new ones for me with it.  I am going to look for an app that might work with it but for now, I am having too much fun!  For now, I will create new posts on the Desktop.  Not as much fun though!

I will put it down long enough this weekend to put up Christmas decorations!  Have a great weekend!  See ya on Monday............

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! Enjoy your iPad! :) I've noticed the lack of blogging capabilities on my iPad too - tis annoying, but it's too pretty to hate it for long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nice! I debate on the iPad. I don't need it. I have a Kindle, an iPhone and two computers. But it looks SO cool :) I'll enjoy it vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds