Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day


Kimber and I started the morning out texting each other.  We debated whether Mothers Day is better with the Kids or without the Kids.  We decided it depended on the Kids.  ~smiles~

Jakes gave me a beautiful pop-up card that plays Vivaldi's "Spring".  That's my favorite from Vivaldi!  I open the card just to hear the snipet of the song.

I spent most of the day in my hammock swing with my book. HEAVEN!  I did bake and decorate a cake for dessert.  Daddy cooked steaks on the grill and we had potato salad, asparagus and cake for dinner at the picnic table.  What a nice dinner!

I hope your Mothers Day was a peaceful and happy as mine was!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously? Reading all day sounds like heaven!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice cake...and all day in the hammock sounds like heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds