Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Its Okay Tuesday!

I'm playing with Amber over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time who has been doing Its Okay Tuesday for a long time now.  I'm so glad she hooked up a linky to it!


Its okay to worry and wonder what's next for Jakes with the new diagnosis. Worry is okay as long as it doesn't take over our lives.


Its okay to not have much to say here.  It'll come eventually.


Its okay to be frustrated with a mouthy pre-teen with Aspergers and ADHD.  There are other mothers out there who are going through the same thing.  It will get better eventually.



Head over to Amber's and play along!

2 comments:

  1. Yup, I know all about mouthy kids. My son is 9 and holy crap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it is ok...it will come, the words will come and just make sure you are venting those frustrations in a healthy way..smiles.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds