Tuesday, January 1, 2013

OH Chuck It!

Nope.  I'm not throwing in the towel just yet.  I wanted to show Jaxon's favorite toys.  A Ball and A Chuck-it.

You've heard the expression "A tired pup is a good pup".  Well for Jaxon that's true!  If we don't have time to take him for a walk or out to run off his energy, he will slip out the door and run off.  Or he will bug the crap out of us to throw the ball in the house.

So on sunny or even semi-sunny days, AZ or I take Jaxon and his Chuck-it and a ball out for about 15 minutes.  That's all it takes.

Jaxon knows when its time to run, he sees me putting on shoes and starts dancing.  Tell him to get a ball and he's off!  I grab the Chuck-it from the top of the fridge and head outside.  Jaxon is SO excited he just has to run circles around me.

This is the Chuck-it all loaded for throwing

When he FINALLY settles down enough to give me the ball, I load the Chuck-it and send the ball flying.  Jaxon takes off like a shot as I line up the throw. 


Let's Go Momma!  I'm waiting.....

And he's just as quick on the run back to me!



What it all boils down to is a tired pup who doesn't run off when he's let outside for potty's at 10 pm, in the dark, in the rain or snow!


Let's rest a minute, Momma.


What a SWEET face!

5 comments:

  1. ha that is a pretty cool contraption.....does it throw it far?

    happy new year amy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and haha on wearing him out...kinda like children...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome that he has such fun and it helps you out later at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is sooo cute!! we tried wearing our dog out by exercising him like crazy...he turned into a marathon endurance puppy with an increase in energy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds