Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Graduation

My Jakes, my little boy who insists on growing up, graduated from 8th grade.  Starting in August, I will be the mother to a High School Freshmen.

The Admission Tickets


Handsome Young Man who just received his certificate


Our proud moment
 
Even on this happy day, we still butted heads

But we did manage to come together for a lovely pose

The grandparents and I were there to support Jacob and cheer him on.  He was worried that no one would be there to cheer him.  When they called his name, he marched across the stage and the entire class cheered for him.  I was SO happy!  And he was all smiles!

After the ceremony, the gparents went home to pack for a camping trip and Jakes and I went to lunch.  All in all it was a good day!

3 comments:

  1. wow...he is getting big...and thinning out...congrats young man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Scary how fast they grow up isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, he's like a young adult! When did this happen????

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds