Friday, July 2, 2010

Fate and Directional Signs

There are many people who believe in signs and structure their life around those signs. I mean the entire movie Serendipity is based on a couple not getting together because Fate gives signs that its not supposed to happen, yet years later, Fate pushes them together.

I am not one of those people usually. Yes, I see the signs pointing me in a direction but I don’t always follow them. I like to forge my own way sometimes.

Lately, there is a situation in my life that I would like to have turn out one way but the signs are pointing in a completely different direction. Every time, I think I have the situation figured out, fate tosses another sign at me that pushes, not just points, in a different direction.  I do see the merits of the way Fate is telling me to go.  If I get my way, there could be further compliations to life but when I think of the FUN I can have, I'm willing to chance Fate.

I spent an evening pouting because it seemed that I was going to have to give in to Fate.  But I am not ready to accept this direction yet. I think I can still get my own way. I certainly will TRY to get my way!  Only time will tell.....

2 comments:

  1. ask. scary place to be when the signs are pointing the other direction...hoping the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Fate has accounted for your stubbornness ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds