Tuesday, November 8, 2011

13 Days Until Vacation & Other Silliness

Why is it that some people have the ability to absolve themselves of any fault or part of a situation?  They can take ANY situation, no matter how much or how little involvement they had in it and turn it around to be someone elses fault.  How can you do that?  How can you live with yourself by doing that?

Its pretty darn frustrating to be on the end that is getting heaped all the blame.  I tried to do what I thought was best and still I get the blame for everything in the situation.  Some people are just a$$holes I guess.  I hate people like that!




I've been a baking fool!  I made 3 loaves of bread and rolls, a batch of Cinnabons and a failed attempt at Monkey Bread.  All last night and this morning.  Its all yummy, except the Monkey Bread.  oops.  I also have to clean my oven now.  UGH.  But it made my parents happy!  

They host the local political clubs' luncheon on election day.  Daddy makes his AWESOME crab soup and I make bread.  I decided to add in breakfast since some of the workers would be at the polls starting at 5:30 in the morning.  OUCH.  I will be sitting at the polls this evening.



{Imagine me dancing while I type this....}  
13 days until vacation!!! 13 days until vacation!!! 13 days until vacation!!!  I am SO looking forward to heading to AZ again!  I think its going to be avery good visit!  13 days until vacation!!! 13 days until vacation!!! 13 days until vacation!!!



I'm typing my fingers to the bones to get my work done so I can go out there.  If my applications are not completed, I won't be able to go.....   waaaaahhhhhh!  I'll get them done!  I have plenty of time left.  13 days to be exact!


Ok.  Time to start typing my fingers to the bones again!  Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. "Why is it that some people have the ability to absolve themselves of any fault ..."

    It comes with the penis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that is a quick 13 days for you...

    wohoho annabelle...watch the broad brush stroke...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Counting down every day will be FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds