Friday, November 18, 2011

Frazzled Friday

Can I get any busier? Probably not.  At work, I was killing myself to get an application completed when a contract renewal comes in and is due while I'm on vacation.  Since its a RENEWAL, that's almost guaranteed monies so I had to stop killing myself on the grant and kill myself on the renewal.  My poor fingers!  I had gone to headquarters to get all the signatures I would need for all the applications I'm submitting before I go but now I need signatures on the renewal.  And I cannot get them until MONDAY.  Guess who's working a half day Monday.  At least the plane doesn't leave until 5:00 pm.

I can do this!  And impress my boss with my dedication at the same time.



I've started packing but I don't know WHAT to pack. Do I pack shorts and t-shirts, pants and sweatshirts?  AZ says its cold there.  But his idea of cold and mine are completely different right now.  Guess I'll have to pack a little of everything, just in case.



One night this week, I sent Jaxon upstairs with the G-parents for a little while.  ESM came home and Jaxon attacked her with love.  He hugged her and kissed her and loved her all over!  She was thrilled.  I know Jaxon will be well loved while I'm gone.



Jakes texted me yesterday to find out what we're doing for dinner tonight when I get him.  He loves to eat out at a pizza place on the way home.  I was teasing him that we were going to eat at home.  He didn't like that idea.


I have a busy weekend planned with him.  We have riding lessons, Jaxon needs his nails clipped, I have to finish a cookbook for ESM, make ice cream for Ms. Kathy before I leave, and make presents for my girls weekend in OCMD when I get back.  OH!  And our Autism Center is having their annual bazaar so we have to check that out too.  I have plans of having Jakes help with the cookbook and the presents.  Should be some good bonding time for us.  Especially since I'll be leaving him for two weeks!



That's my only regret for going to AZ for so long; I'll miss my time with Jakes.  I need to find a way to bridge the gap between AZ and here.  Have to talk to AZ about it while I'm there.  :)



I know I haven't had time to read blogs recently, I'm hoping to catch up with you guys sometime!  I miss you!  While I'm in AZ, I don't know how much time I will be spending at a computer.  Probably not much!  I will be back though!  Love ya's!

3 comments:

  1. nice...sounds like you have a busy weekend planned and know you are all kinds of excited for your trip...have a blast....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger ate my comment, sigh...

    Have a AWESOME vacation and do lots of important talking with AZ in nice warm Arizona, okay? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope you have a wonderful time! You sound busy, but happy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds