Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

I missed all last week.  Where did it go?  So much happening!


AZ has finally made appointments with pain drs, dentist and the eye dr.  He says he's tired of being sick, feeling sick and sitting on the couch.  FINALLY!  He's been awake and participating in life around the house.  I'm happy but afraid to trust that it will stay this way.  Only time will tell.  In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy it.


Choir is done until the fall.  We had a wonderful spring concert and then sang for the local college graduation.  The place was PACKED and the ceremony was so boring.  I was able to read while they were calling the names.  Even our conductor was checking out a magazine.



Work is boring, as usual.  This is the slow time of the year for grant writing and contract making.  I'm working on researching foundations.  Boring work.  I want something challenging. 



Jakes is getting ready for 8th grade graduation.  He's excited for the end of the school year, but then what student or teacher isn't?  Now comes the fighting over the tickets for the ceremony with his father.  I hope he doesn't act like an ass for Jakes sake.



I'm getting a new camera.  A friend is letting me borrow it. I think he hopes that I will want to buy it from him.  He's probably right!  But its a VERY nice one with changeable lenses and filters and all that good stuff.  I hope he's going to include lessons with it.  But you will get to benefit from awesome pictures!  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. crazy....end of 8th grade...so is he going to high school next year? def try and take him over the summer to get acclamated to the new environment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pictures with the new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NOT kidding me about college graduations being boring. omg, they're horrid!

    Fingers crossed about AZ!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds