Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ESM vs. The Bug

My ESM has a great sense of humor.  She also can laugh at herself.  We've had many giggles over things ESM has done.  The other day she was telling me a story about how she killed a bug.

Their trash cans are stored across the street in a wooden enclosure.  On the wall of the enclosure, ESM saw this bug that blended in with the wood but she knew it was a bug.  And it was BIG.  ewwww.

She took off her flip-flop and smacked that bug really good.  There was no missing and no squishing of the bug.  When she removed her flip-flop from the bug, it was still there, in one piece.

She got closer and saw that it was a leaf.  That leaf did a good impression of a bug.

But she got that leaf but good!  Good shot, ESM!  You got good practice for when its a REAL bug!  

I'm so glad your my Evil Step Mother!  Love you!  giggle

3 comments:

  1. haha. my eyes are playing tricks on me...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me totally crack up! I guess you can never be too sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you spelled out Evil Step Mother, cause I was having trouble there. Maybe she needs glasses? Just asking.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds