I was going to put this post together last week but just didn't have time! I was hosting Thanksgiving Dinner and had lots to cook and clean, in addition to work.
We had a FEAST! ESM took pictures of the Turkey and as soon as she shares with me, I'll share with you.
I have so many things to be thankful for:
- I have a home that is warm and cozy to come home to everyday.
- I have a job that takes me out of my home everyday.
- I have a wonderful son who is amazing and shows such love and attention to his grandfather.
- I have a wonderful set of parents who will do anything in the world for me and who I would do anything in the world for them.
- I have a wonderful farm where Jakes has learned so much more than therapeutic riding! Jill is an amazing person who does wonderful things through her faith and hard work.
- I have a wonderful group of friends who listen when I cry and worry.
- I have a cute and cuddly dog who brings me such comfort and joy.
- I have wonderful co-wokers. They make the days go by so quickly, with laughter and mostly joy.
These are just the tip of the iceberg of blessings in my life. I have been taking the time recently to remember my blessings and give thanks for them.
I hope you have all had a wonderful, family filled, turkey filled Thanksgiving holiday.