Friday, June 14, 2013

What's Going On

We are living life.  And while not all roses and sunshine, its been pretty good.  Money seems to be the biggest problem, which goes for a lot of people, of course.

AZ and I are communicating better about things and sharing more of our lives together.  He has been sober and really making an effort to change how things are.  I'm very proud of the steps he's taken recently and I can't wait to see where his plans take us.


We have plans to go camping over the fourth of July weekend.  Jakes is coming with us.  The Gparents will be in a spot around the corner too.  And of course, our dogs.  The Campground is where we went last year and we really enjoyed it.  They have fireworks on Saturday and they seem to be some of the best in the county!


For Jakes graduation present, he wants to go to Washington DC and see the sights.  They went there for his class trip but didn't get to spend a lot of time around there.  Jakes has ideas of some of the stuff that he wants to see.  AZ hasn't been to Washington since high school and is excited to go as well.  I'm excited that I will get to spend some time with my Guys.


This is life.  And its really not bad and definitely improving.

2 comments:

  1. have fun camping...we will be doing some too...and i am glad to hear you are communicating better...smiles....oo DC is very cool....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew, I am really glad that things have taken a turn for the better there. DC sounds like it's going to be a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds