Monday, October 1, 2012

where have i been?

Living life is the only answer I can give.  There are things going on that I can't put out here because they are not just mine to share.  I am fine and we are fine.

Choir is going wonderfully.  So far, there isn't ONE song that I do not like. Its going to be a fun concert!  I missed two weeks of singing because of Dad's heart struggles but got right back into choir last week.

Then, on my way home, AZ texted that he was in ER.  sigh......  He has high BP that is usually controlled by meds.  But when he's stressed and/or depressed, it spikes to extremely high levels.  That's what happened last week.  scary. 

We were in ER for HOURS!  The Dr "eventually" came to see him and it still took a long time to get the meds and scans completed to ensure AZ was ok.  When his BP came down enough, they sent us home.  At 3 am and I had to get up at 7 to go to work.  I couldn't take the day off because I have applications due.  sigh......

AZ will be following up with his Dr for the BP as well as for the stress and depression.  In the meantime, we are monitoring his BP and I am encouraging him to get off the couch, even for little things.  I told him Jaxon would LOVE to go for a walk up the to river, which will be good for both of them.  I also offered to let him do my housework.  giggle!

Time will tell how things go for him, for us.  Its all just life.

3 comments:

  1. I like your idea of having him do the housework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well! Glad AZ is better and HOPE he decides to take charge of that BP. Also glad your Dad came home! Hope he feels better too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least he can manage it right? hopefully he does....scary in the moment though...always good to see you when we do though...smiles

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some seeds